Control Station (CS-1001)
Powerful, Microsoft Windows based Server, capable of handling the most complex mass notification solutions, robust, high-quality maps, and all your facilities backup requirements.
- – Intel Core i7 Processor (Quad Core)
- – 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ram
- – 500GB Solid State Drives (Hot Swappable, up to 4 SSD Drives may be installed)
- – Microsoft Windows 7/10 Operating System
- – DVD+RW Optical Drive
- – 2x RS232 Ports for Backwards Compatibility with Legacy Systems
- – 1x LPT Port
- – 2x USB in Front, 4x USB in Rear
- – 2x 1Mbit/Sec RJ45
- – 1x HDMI, 1x DVI
The SiRcom SMART Alert (SiSA) Control Station provides secure command and control of all your SiRcom Mass Notification Devices. This includes Outdoor Sirens, In-Building Mass Notification Systems, SMART Beacons and other various SiSA compatible audio/visual devices. The system is capable of operating alone or as one of many clients, on any operating system, locally or remotely.
- Highly Customizable: Off the Shelf or Custom Command & Control, we have you covered.
- Secure and robust communication through TCP/IP (Wired & Wireless), HF/UHF/VHF, SatCom, GSM/3G, etc.
- Standalone mode ensures no external access, while client-mode allows the system to be controlled by specific users locally or remotely.
- Supports highest network security standards and encryption -256-bit AES
- Easy to maintain and install with remote monitoring reports and the ability to remotely upload upgrades
- Backup server available for additional system redundancy to include daily, weekly, monthly and yearly backups of system logs and databases.